The world's most powerful micro-tower
For Falcon's 20th anniversary, we wanted to create a PC unlike anything the world had ever seen. We wanted it to be a showcase of the recent breakthroughs in speed and power efficiency the latest CPUs and graphics cards have made. We wanted to destroy the notion that powerful PCs had to be giant, hulking towers. We wanted to reduce the size of the system to its absolute minimum, while still handling the fastest desktop components. It had to run quietly, and look beautiful. After more than a year in design and testing, Tiki is here.
A Falcon Northwest Exclusive Design
Unlike other small PCs you may have seen, Tiki isn't compact because there's not much in it. We designed it from the ground up to be an enthusiast-class system, and every millimeter of space is packed with power. Here's just a few of its features:
- Full-metal construction: steel and sandblasted aluminum faceplate
- The fastest Intel® CoreTM i7 and XeonTM processors - from 4 to 18 cores!
- NVIDIA® GeForceTM and QuadroTM series graphics, including TITAN-X.
- Bays for 2 solid-state hard drives and a standard drive or 2 more SSDs
- Slot-loading Blu-Ray or DVD optical drive
- Up-front USB 3.0 and audio ports
- Internal 450 or 600 Watt modular power supplies
- 16-32GB of DDR3 or DDR4 memory
- Completely customizable configurations
- Liquid cooled CPU
- Overclocking available
- Only 4 inches wide - 40% smaller than our FragBox!
Engineered for Quiet Power
When you compress this much power into this little space, heat and noise issues become an engineering challenge. We spent countless hours in thermal and airflow analysis to make sure our design kept these high-powered components cool and quiet.
Steel Meets Stone
A new challenge we discovered when you make a desktop this thin and small: it can be knocked over easily by a stray elbow, pets or young children. We needed to add weight to the base of Tiki, but it had to look good too. Nature provided the answer: stone. Every Tiki includes an optional base milled from 5 pounds of solid alumnium billet or natural granite stone. It provides stability and gives your system an undeniably high-end look.
Build Your Tiki
Whether you need a PC so small you can hide it behind your monitor, or you just don't need the huge tower to get tower-level performance anymore, Tiki is the ideal case to start configuring your ideal setup. With a myriad of CPU, graphics, storage, granite and even custom painting options, you can build your Tiki to exactly your needs and budget. Launch our configurer to get started creating yours.